Dear Doctor, Greetings! I'm Thomas Sagor, age 27, single, weight

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor,
Greetings!
I'm Thomas Sagor, age 27, single, weight 56kg. I have some problems. This is quite embarrassing that is why I can't go to Doctor. From 2005 I started to masturbate. From that time I used to masturbate everyday even three or four times in a day. I did it continuously until 2014. Many times I wanted to stop it but I could not. Now a days I have some complications. The vein around my penis is very loose now. Even when I'm going to urinate, i see there is coming some white fluid, i think this is my sperm. When I'm sleeping night, there is sleeping ejaculation or nocturnal emissions frequently 2 to 4 times in a week. Even my health condition is not also good. Always I feel tired. It seems like the power or strength of my penis is not like it was before 10 years back. It is not very strong now. Please I need your help. I'm really very worried.

Doctor