Dear doctor, I am a 22 year old girl and several

Patient

Q: Dear doctor,
I am a 22 year old girl and several years ago I was diagnozed with ADHD. Since a couple of weeks I've been following a ketogenic lifestyle/diet, in order to feed my brain all the good fats. My ADHD symptoms got a lot less and I didn't need to use my Ritalin medication anymore. Last couple of weeks I've been eating really nutritional and extremely clean. However, there will be an occasion where I need hours and hours of good concentration and I am planning to use a little bit of my medicines, because the hyper activity and lack of concentration did not completely vanish.
I am wondering if the methylfenidaat (ritalin) will have any impact on my healthy body/ or my brain/stomic/liver?
Also I am in Ketosis, will the ritalin have an impact on the Ketosis?
I appreciate your time in advance, Greets, Marit

Symptoms:  Ritalin, Ketosis, Effect
Doctor