Ask The Doctor > Pending > Dear doctor, I am a 22 year old girl and several

Dear doctor, I am a 22 year old girl and several

Patient: Dear doctor,I am a 22 year old girl and several years ago I was diagnozed with ADHD. Since a couple of weeks I’ve been following a ketogenic lifestyle/diet, in order to feed my brain all the good fats. My ADHD symptoms got a lot less and I didn’t need to use my Ritalin medication anymore. Last couple of weeks I’ve been eating really nutritional and extremely clean. However, there will be an occasion where I need hours and hours of good concentration and I am planning to use a little bit of my medicines, because the hyper activity and lack of concentration did not completely vanish.I am wondering if the methylfenidaat (ritalin) will have any impact on my healthy body/ or my brain/stomic/liver?Also I am in Ketosis, will the ritalin have an impact on the Ketosis?I appreciate your time in advance, Greets, Marit

Symptoms: Ritalin, Ketosis, Effect

Doctor: