Dear doctor, I am a 25 year old female Lately

Q: Dear doctor, I am a 25 year old female. Lately I have been having a light stinging feeling from the centre of my navel pointing down towards my bladder. I also have pain in my womb after sex (not pregnant, using the lightest pill). The pain in my womb goes after sex from slightly painfull to a dull existence that keeps lingering in the left side of my lower half, on the bending line from belly to hips. if i put my hand on my hip i can pinpoint the exact location of the dull feeling.
I have no medical history conserning my womb/ovaries/apendix e.d. so I dont know if i should be worried or not.. any suggestions what it might be? or what i should do?
ps. I do have continues urinary tract infections (or something that smells like it) however it doesn come with a burning feeling or anything.