Dear doctor I recently have sex with my girlfriend 3

Patient

Q: Dear doctor. I recently have sex with my girlfriend 3 days ago. my girlfriend is 22 years old and was a virgin. she has been through vaginal bleeding thrice.. I wanted to ask that is it normal? or does she need to consult a doctor?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Yes, you should see a Doctor. This is because you may have injured the genitals during sex. It is also possible that she is bleeding because the hymen is torn.
Take some time and you will get better. In the future, please use lubrication so that there will be less injury.
Wishing you the best.

Hope this helps you.