Dear Doctor, I'm Rishika, female, 19 years old in 2 weeks

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor,
I'm Rishika, female, 19 years old in 2 weeks. I am a waitress and work 7-10 hours a day. I easily get shoulder aches especially when I used to do reports or study on a desk in school but that would go away easily as well since I could rest any time I wanted. However, now that I'm working as a requirement for my course, my shoulders have been hurting really badly. There would be hot pain in my shoulders and neck throughout my shift(includes carrying heavy trays and items) and I often get headaches whenever the shoulders and neck hurt excessively. Moreover, starting a few days back my wrist which I carry my tray with, hurts immensely, After 2 days it went away but every time I carry a loaded tray at work, it would hurt again which is why I have to steady it with my other hand. I would just like to ask if you know what's going on with my shoulder/neck/back since that has been going on for 5-6 years, and also just recently, my wrist. I would appreciate it if you could give me any suggestions on what to do? Thank you, your help is much appreciated.I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Symptoms:  Long-term shoulder pain, neck pain. Recent Wrist pain
Doctor