Dear doctor, my girlfriend has an irregular period, usually

Patient : Dear doctor, my girlfriend has an irregular period, usually only once a year (in summer) or twice a year. Her Lh hormone is higher than fsh. 1) Is it possible for her to be pregnant? 2) In that case, can the pregnancy test detect it or will it be negative? We are afraid she is pregnant but we don't know how to find it out since she has no period and the test we did were negative. Thanks Regards
Symptoms:  Sometimes white mucus from vagina, like ovulation and sometimes very small blood drops