Dear Doctor, on Friday night I had unprotected oral sex

Patient : Dear Doctor, on Friday night I had unprotected oral sex performed on me and since then my urgency and frequency to pee has been very very high, I know this can be a symptom of an std or uti. It doesn't hurt or sting and there is no discharge but I feel like I'm always going and its almost unexplainable. A few days later I also had a very painful urination episode where the entire stream was nearly white in color and not clear. My urine has also been mostly clear or very lightly yellow. Do you think I caught an std like the clap or have a uti?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, It is evident that after oral sex, if you have developed increase d frequency of urine and also painful micturition then you have surely contracted a urinary tract infection which is likely to be urethras pain occurs during urination and lasts till complete evacuation occurs. A urethral infection is usually a chlamydial infection post sex or ureaplasma, or E.COLI infection. So its better to rule out std with a urethral swab and urine culture test. I hope i have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health, Regards

Patient: Thanks doc, I just wanted to say I'm not actually having any pain when I urinate nor after it was just one time on Sunday every other time either doesn't or only hurts a little
Doctor: Hello,
If its a chlamydia infection then its an std. Else E.coli is the most common commensal of the oral cavity and can cause UTI so it can be that as well which can be diagnosed only by urethral culture and a urine culture.