Dear doctor this is a letter explaining what is wrong

Patient : Dear doctor. this is a letter explaining what is wrong with me. i get really bad tummy pains and feel sick, then i go to the toilet and odd stool comes out. i have bad aches in my body and also feel sick and dizzy. i went tobmy gp and he said nothing and just gave me paracetomols. he dident even bother to investigate so he is not a good doctor. i also have big patches on my feet and i also get tored easily. please help me out beacuse you are my last hope. thankyou for reading my letter.
Doctor :   HI. Thanks for your query and detailed history. You have 2 different problems. 1. Bad tummy pains and feeling sick, dizzy, odd stools on passing motion and body ache. Your GP must have thought of this as a stomach flu. Your mentioning the duration of the problems and any additions complaints if you have would helped me to help you. Well, if there are many cases of flu going around, just paracetamol may be sufficient as this is a self-limiting disease. But, if you have added complaints related to nausea, loose stools, fever, bloody and / sticky motions would need a course of an antibiotic, metronidazole and supportive treatment such as probiotic and so on. Take full diet and plenty of oral fluids. 2. Big patches on feet that get tore easily is your another problem. This is due to the loss of integrity of the skin of the foot. You need Therapeutic dosages of Vitamin A and D to be continued with multivitamin capsules. You have to apply urea cream like Cotaryl . For both the problems, you may need prescription based medicines hence a visit to another Doctor may be needed. If required get an opinion of a Dermatologist for the feet problems. I hope this answer helps you.