Dear doctor, While im praying to the god(both in home or

Patient : Dear doctor, While im praying to the god(both in home or temple ) after a few seconds im starting to yawn repeatedly. Eventhough im standing below a fan in home or in ventilated temple im yawning repeatedly. pls help me to get rid of this. Regards Elangovan Chennai India
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. This may be narcolepsy. It is also known as day time sleepiness. Please see a Doctor to confirm this. Once confirmed, this should help you. The Doctor will also start you either on behavior therapy or drugs that will help with the cure. All the best. Hope this helps you.