Ask The Doctor > Pending > Dear Dr, Almost 9 months back , I was diagnosed

Dear Dr, Almost 9 months back , I was diagnosed

Patient: Dear Dr,Almost 9 months back , I was diagnosed with non obstructive azoospermia, In my serology report it was clearly mentioned that NO MOTILE OR IMMOTILE SPERMATOZOA SEENA, so dr prescribe me clomiphene and supplements for almost 3 months. After that when i go for the another semen test the problem remains same so doctors advised to go for the IVF. Then i started taking some Ayurvedic medicine which claims that it improves the sperm count and i take it for next 3 months . Recently after almost 6 months of the stopping ayurvedic medicine my sperm count shown 0.20 million . So, I just want to know is there any improvement

Symptoms: MALE INFERTILITY(AZOOSPERMIA)

Doctor: