Dear Dr, Last night, I had sex with my

Q: Dear Dr.,

Last night, I had sex with my GF and I did use condom.

However, the thing is, after I ejaculated in condom, I felt like my GF was going to ejaculate too. So, I continued with some more stokes.
After that, I pulled my penis out. By then, I found that the condom was slipped.

It didn't completely slipped out because it still held on and covered my penis head (even when I was standing and let the condom hanged down from my penis, the condom didn't slip off until I pulled it off myself). (My penis got a bit soft, though.)

I would like to ask if there's any risk getting pregnant from this?

Ps. My GF's period came on (21 May 2015 and yesterday was 1 Jun 2015 in my timezone.)

A:   Thank you for choosing Ask The Doctor.

There is a chance that your GF could be pregnant. I recommend that you get a preg test on 21st of June to confirm this. Once confirmed, see a Doctor on what to do next. Wishing the best to both of you.

Hope this helps you.