Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Dear Dr, Last night, I had sex with my

Dear Dr, Last night, I had sex with my

Patient: Dear Dr.,Last night, I had sex with my GF and I did use condom.However, the thing is, after I ejaculated in condom, I felt like my GF was going to ejaculate too. So, I continued with some more stokes.After that, I pulled my penis out. By then, I found that the condom was slipped.It didn’t completely slipped out because it still held on and covered my penis head (even when I was standing and let the condom hanged down from my penis, the condom didn’t slip off until I pulled it off myself). (My penis got a bit soft, though.)I would like to ask if there’s any risk getting pregnant from this?Ps. My GF’s period came on (21 May 2015 and yesterday was 1 Jun 2015 in my timezone.)

Doctor: Thank you for choosing Ask The Doctor.There is a chance that your GF could be pregnant. I recommend that you get a p reg test on 21st of June to confirm this. Once confirmed, see a Doctor on what to do next. Wishing the best to both of you.Hope this helps you.