Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Dear Dr, my last day of last period is April 21,

Dear Dr, my last day of last period is April 21,

Patient: Dear Dr,my last day of last period is April 21, will i get prg. if i had S.. on 29 April ?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There are chances of pregnancy in your case. The period of time that you have had an in tercourse roughly corresponds to the beginning of your unsafe period, where ovulation chances are there and can lead to a fruitful pregnancy. Only one week after a period and one week from the day of your periods is considered as safe period, that will not lead to pregnancy.Kindly do a pregnancy test in case you miss the next cycle. Consult a gynecologist after the test.Hope this helped.Regards

Patient: first time i get out b4 cum and there were few drops on my P.. and i did the second .. and im worried about few drops remaining on my P.. when i put 2nd time . pls advice me Dr
and Dr,currently im getting flowing medicines for
diabetics ,
PROGLUTROL 500MG (4 FOR DAY),
DIAMICRON 60 MG MR,
Rovista (10mg) ,
NERVEX BT
will it minimize my fertility ?