Dear Dr Past week I had a sexual encounter with

Patient

Q: Dear Dr. Past week I had a sexual encounter with a sex worker, we used a condom on most of the situation, however there was a moment I wasnt wearig one and I introduced my penis into the vaina in and out 3 times (total time was less than 6-7 seconds) and she was litle wet. After that we didnt had intercourse any more. We where not using drugs or alcohol. I have read that i should have less than 1% chance on gatting HIV from these situation (vaginal intercours) I guess it is less from the total time exposure. Also after this my penis was exposed to oxigen and light, which I have read, kills the virus. On the other hand I was wearing a condom with spermiside and I had recedes on my penis in the moment of the intercourse without condom.
Finally, we also did some grinding which I have also read is not a risk situation, for HIV at least.
From the looks of her she appeared to be healthy and there was no sign of any health or skin problem in her genitals. I am guessing that this situation also can be considered risky from other STDs.
An hour after the encounter y rubed alcohol in and around my penis (after that, I have read that it is also not recomended) how ever wen alcohol was applied I didnt feel any pain, suggesting I dindt had any big cuts or skin breaks (dont know if this apply to microscopically)
Your information and guidance is much apreciated.
Best regards

Doctor