Dear Dr While I was around 31 -32 weeks prematurpreg, my

Patient

Q: Dear Dr

While I was around 31 -32 weeks prematurpreg, my doctor asked us to come with a scan which showed AFI as 6..
Later seeing she told me to take BETNI so in case there is emergency delivery three baby shud b able to breathe . Hence we took 12cc two dosage of BETNI iinjection & aftetwo days she asked us to come after scan.
So after THE injection doses we took scan and went to Dr to our shock the AFI was further decreased to 4 .hence she told emergency deliverd and my baby was delivered the very next day .in 32week's

From start I was stuck to this Dr and mmIne is a Primi...she used to gv loads of tablet- iron. Calcium. Folic protein biscuits etc I used to eat very well but travel for job 48km up&down daily fr. 12hrs in my hubby bike I wanted to know the exact reason why the fluid was so low.. now my family blames my Dr fr nt checking properly as I hv a premature baby...

Please answer me in details

Thank you
RP

Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor