Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Dear Mam, My Bay is 14 Months old and i

Dear Mam, My Bay is 14 Months old and i

Patient: Dear Mam, My Bay is 14 Months old and i want to give him vaccines for pneumonia, Varicella, HIB bosster & IPV Bosster. so please prescribe the name of vaccine which i can ask to medical. also advise can this vaccines injected by general Physical also ?

Doctor: Hi welcome to Ask The Doctor,Your Child’s Recommended Immunization Schedule:(Birth)Hepatitis B(1 to 2 months) Hepatitis B(2 months)DTaP, Hib, Polio (IPV), Pneumococcal (PCV), Rotavirus(4 months) DTaP, Hib, Polio (IPV), Pneumococcal (PCV), Rotavirus(6 months) DTaP, Hib, Pneumococcal (PCV), Rotavirus(6 to 18 months) Hepatitis B, Polio (IPV)(12 to 15 months) Hib, MMR, Pneumococcal (PCV), Varicella(12 to 23 months) Hepatitis A(15 to 18 months) DTaP(4 to 6 years) Varicella, DTaP, Polio (IPV), MMR(11 to 12 years) Tdap (DTaP booster), Meningococcal (MCV4), HPV.Before vaccinating your child, please consult a Doctor.Hope this helped you. All the best.