Dear OB doctors, I am 30 years old female, married

Q: Dear OB doctors,

I am 30 years old female, married since five years. We have discovered our first pregnancy without any medications or planning 12 weeks ago. Im 12 weeks pregnancy now.
My pregnancy was so good so far. I used to take dydrogesterone pills and folic acid and aspirin as per my doctor.
Last week I went to a shopping trip and I exerted some efforts. Second day, i found bleeding (red blood and small flesh) and the bleeding stopped after 1 day.
I went to the doctor after two days, we found the heartbeat and growth of the baby very good. But looking at my uterus, the cevrix was opened by 6mm.
Doctor send me to two weeks bed rest.
Currently, there is no bleeding but very few brownish secretion.

Do you think this is inevitable miscarrige now since my cevrix is opened?

Is 6mm in week 12 a severe case? Would it close again after bed rest?

Please help me im so concerned and i dont know if this bed rest will lead to any positive results?

Symptoms:  Pregnancy