Dear sir, Actually I am facing the loose penis problem

Q: Dear sir,
Actually I am facing the loose penis problem.may I was doing daily masturbation. So sir kindly tell me the treatment to over come this problem.

A:   Thanks for your question.

Poor erection of the penis may be due to many causes and masturbation has no role in causing the looseness. This condition is called 'Erectile Dysfunction' (ED )
A wide range of diseases, medications, injuries, and psychological problems can cause erectile dysfunction. Here are some of the most common causes:
Circulatory problems: An erection occurs when the penis fills with blood and a valve at the base of the penis traps it. Diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, clots, and atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) can all interfere with this process. Such circulatory problems are the number one cause of erectile dysfunction.
Peyronie's disease: This disease causes fibres and plaques to appear in the genitals, interrupting blood flow.
Previous Surgeries :: Surgery to the pelvis, and especially prostate surgery for prostate cancer, can damage the nerves and arteries that are required to gain and maintain an erection.
Spinal cord or pelvic injury: The nerves that stimulate erection can be cut by injury to them.
Hormonal disorders: A lack of testosterone (male hormone or androgen) can result from thyroid and nervous disorders.
Depression: This condition is a common cause of erectile dysfunction. Depression is a physical disorder as well as a psychiatric one, and it can have physical effects. This may be true even if you feel comfortable in a sexual situation.
Alcoholism: Chronic alcoholism can produce erectile dysfunction, even if there is no alcohol in the blood at the time of sex.
Smoking: Smoking cigarettes causes constriction of blood vessels. This may decrease blood flow to the penis, causing erectile dysfunction.
Performance anxiety: Most men have had erection problems at some point due to worrying about performing well during sexual intercourse. If this happens often, the anticipation of sex can trigger nervous reactions that prevent erection, setting up a vicious cycle.
Situational psychological problems: Some men have problems only in certain situations or with certain people. In troubled relationships, men may be unable to achieve erection with their partner but have no problem away from home
Sexual aversion: Being repelled by sex is rare. It is most common in people who suffered child abuse and those who have been brought up in strict religious surroundings. Aversion can also exist in homosexuals or bisexuals who attempt to lead a heterosexual life against their basic inclinations.
Drugs: The following can cause erectile dysfunction:
alcohol,antianxiety medications,anticancer medications cocaine estrogens ganglionic and adrenergic (beta) blockers MAOI and tricyclic antidepressants narcotic pain relievers narcotics thiazide diuretics that are prescribed to control high blood pressure (and other blood pressure medications, such as calcium channel blockers) and sedatives

Hope this helps.