Dear sir as having difficulty heavy ness ;having

Patient : Dear sir as having difficulty heavy ness ;having cough
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. You can initiate a query wit h us whereby you will have the option of uploading all the reports. Heaviness in the chest and coughing indicates a lower respiratory tract infection. Since you already got some tests done it is better to see the reports and comment. This will need an antibiotic course and a good choice antibiotic would be Tab. Cefixime 200 mg twice daily for 5-7 days, please start the treatment after consulting your primary physician. Hope this was helpful, Regards.