Dear sir, From childhood I have severe stomach ache which i

Patient

Q: Dear sir,
From childhood I have severe stomach ache which is caused lifting weights or something, I don't the scientific word.
Due which I had motion's, sometimes blood was coming. Consulted an ayurveda doctor he said"I have piles",went through the treatment for 2months.
Which might prevented from bleeding but the stomach ache is still their,now my anus hole getting tighter and tighter.
Please provide a permanent solution doctor,I will greatful to you my whole life.

Symptoms:  Tight anus hole,itching,stomach ache
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

The right treatment for hemorrhoids or piles is surgery and only surgery. See a Doctor and get the surgery done. It will be done under local anesthesia and you do not need to worry.

Hope this helps you.

Patient: Thanks sir,
But What about the stomach ache when I lift the weights?