Dear sir I am Type 2 cholestrol patient I am using

Patient

Q: Dear sir
I am. Type 2 cholestrol patient
I am using medicine like Rosuvastatin for this purpose
But my problem is I am losing my weight
My detail is as under
Age 40 weight 59 kg down from 66 kg in 6 months
kindly advise some thing to gain weight quickly I am so much worried and frustrated plz help me out

Doctor

Q: Hi, I have a skin rash/hives on my scalp, the back of my neck and ocassionally on the middle of my back since one an...

Q: I used the neti pot with batteries (force) for my nasal, it went straight up and came out the other side. But now I f...

Q: Had sore inside of nose, whenever scab would be removed it would bleed something terrible. I was at the dr. for anoth...

Q: I ordered a sofa off of the internet and i wouldnt receive it until February so I rented a couch from Rentacenter abo...

Q: I get nauseous if I have fluid/food in my stomach (or if bowels not empty) ... but only when I bend over/lift/move st...

218

173

138

98