Dear Sir/Madam, I am badly suffering from consipation pro

Patient : Dear Sir/Madam, I am badly suffering from consipation problem from 7 years almoast. I have to go to the tiolet more than 5-6 times in a day. I think bcz of this i am suffering from lower back also. I have taken some medicine also like dulkolex. Please advice me.
Symptoms:  Consipation, irregular bowel problem, dont feel hungry, digession problem.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. I think you have a great confusion about what you want to say: Constipation means inabi lity to pass motion but you say you have to go to toilet 5 to 6 times a day. And that you have tried Dulcolax, Liv 52 and Aciloc. I would suggest you the following: First of all get a consultation of a General Surgeon to have a clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations to get the correct diagnosis and to continue treatment as per the findings. Stop taking any medicines on your own. After a 5-day course, it will be decided whether you need further investigations in the form of tests of : Blood, urine and stool; ultrasonography of the abdomen, CT scan and colonoscopy. Go ahead if you are interested to get a proper diagnosis and treatment to have normal life again. I hope this answers your query and clears the misconception.