Dear Sir/Madam, I am badly suffering from consipation pro

Patient

Q: Dear Sir/Madam,

I am badly suffering from consipation problem from 7 years almoast. I have to go to the tiolet more than 5-6 times in a day. I think bcz of this i am suffering from lower back also.
I have taken some medicine also like dulkolex.
Please advice me.

Symptoms:  Consipation, irregular bowel problem, dont feel hungry, digession problem.
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

I think you have a great confusion about what you want to say:
Constipation means inability to pass motion but you say you have to go to toilet 5 to 6 times a day. And that you have tried Dulcolax, Liv 52 and Aciloc.

I would suggest you the following:
First of all get a consultation of a General Surgeon to have a clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations to get the correct diagnosis and to continue treatment as per the findings.
Stop taking any medicines on your own.

After a 5-day course, it will be decided whether you need further investigations in the form of tests of :
Blood, urine and stool; ultrasonography of the abdomen, CT scan and colonoscopy.
Go ahead if you are interested to get a proper diagnosis and treatment to have normal life again.

I hope this answers your query and clears the misconception.