Dear sir/mam, I am 26 years old and i am unmarried

Q: Dear sir/mam,
I am 26 years old and i am unmarried. Almost each morning , when i wokeup , running nose and sneezing starts. It happens whenever climate or weather change also. Running nose and sneezing stops almost at afternoon. I was taking medicines , dexona avil and asthalin. When i stop taking these medicines , it started again. Apart from that last winter , i take honey with hot milk at every night. I was ok when i taking milk with honey. But my parents suggests that milk with honey is not good for health in summer. So i stopped taking. Running nose and sneezing started again.
One more thing,i don't know that why heat is coming from my hands and body whenever other person is so cool.
I am helpless plz help me because i contact so many doctor but result was same.