Dear Sir /Mam My mother recently was diagnosed with high

Q: Dear Sir /Mam
My mother recently was diagnosed with high BP abd cholesterol. When we checked her Bp six months back it was normal and suddenly she was reported with a BP reading of 190/130.In Her cholesterol , the triglycerides read 415. LDL and HDL seem ok. She is under medication. I would like to know what could have been the sudden cause of rise in her BP. She complains of headache and stomach blotting up. In the night she says that the gas in her stomach comes till her chest as if it were choking her. Kindly advise. What can be done to avoid this gas problem also do I need to take any other test. What type of food can I give her. I give her oats daily. Seek your advise on this. Thank you

Symptoms:  Headache, fluctuating BP, stomach blotting up, pain And swelling on legs, pain on left hand