Decreased breast size and hair loss - PCOS or Weight lifting?

Patient : I'm 30 years old and have been on the pill since I was 19. I went in for a follow-up sonogram because the doctor saw a small cyst on an ovary. That was gone, but she said my ovaries looked a little "plump" and asked me questions about acne, my period, etc. I didn't have any of the symptoms that she asked me about, but came home and reviewed information about PCOS (which she said there's a slight chance) and I realized that I had hair loss in the past year, I am sexually active with someone who might take testosterone, and my breasts have decreased in size. It's difficult because I have lost weight and started weight lifting, and am going through a divorce and had a lot of stress. Could you tell me if increased weight lifting increases testosterone that would affect my ovaries, or if it can lead to decreased breast size? Could you also tell me if close physical contact with someone taking testosterone (externally) could somehow affect my levels? I plan on calling my doctor back tomorrow, but there's way too much information on-line to make me worry. Thank you
Doctor :   Although women produce testosterone, they do not produce as much as men, and that’s why women don’t grow big muscles und under weight training stimulation, or at any other time. However weight lifting stimulates your body to increase its rate of metabolism and usage of the stored fats. Thus the fat deposition in your breasts tend to use up and reduce the size of the breasts with heavy exercises. You need to avoid stress because it may be the cause for your increased hair loss, irregular food habits, disturbed sleep and a lot of other adverse effects on health. It is absolutely not possible for the testosterone level of your partner to affect your body levels of testosterone. Although women produce testosterone, they do not produce as much as men, and that’s why women don’t grow big muscles under weight training stimulation, or at any other time. However weight lifting stimulates your body to increase its rate of metabolism and usage of the stored fats. Thus the fat deposition in your breasts tend to use up and reduce the size of the breasts with heavy exercises. You need to avoid stress because it may be the cause for your increased hair loss, irregular food habits, disturbed sleep and a lot of other adverse effects on health. It is absolutely not possible for the testosterone level of your partner to affect your body levels of testosterone.