Degenerative disc disease?

Patient

Q: Can pes planus and/or plantar fasciitis eventually contribute to other degenerative bone/disc disease and/or skeletal deformities such as scoliosis? Your opinion helps.
“Individuals with pes planus are at increased risk for developing plantar fasciitis. Flat feet can and does lead to heel spurs, ankle sprains, hip and lower back pain, and even contributes to the development of arthritis.” Dr Schaefer 2006

Symptoms:  Sore feet and knees in 1967, Low Back pain, scoliosis, T12 and L1 compression 12% to 37% deformities. 15% L4 compression deformity.
Doctor