Degenerative Disc in 20 year old

Q: Hi, I am 20 years old. I am 5'1" and weigh 110 lbs. Two years ago, I injured my lower back and have seen two doctors, had coritisol shots, a rhizotomy, and two rounds of physical therapy (two different facilities). I have had two MRIs showing a degenerative disc at the L5-S1 region. It has been disabling, some days more than others. I would just like to know if there is something else I can do or say to doctors that will help me or if there is any answers.

Symptoms:  Faint bruising around the disc, occasionally warm to touch, pain with light touch, occasional leg pain and tingling in toes especially when it pops
Degenerative Disc in 20 yea...-1 Degenerative Disc in 20 yea...-2 Degenerative Disc in 20 yea...-3