Delay taking pill

Patient

Q: I took my last active pill on march 15th and started my period four days later on march 19th (this is a normal cycle for me). I was supposed to start taking my next set of active pills on march 23rd but forgot.

Id regularly start my active pills on march 23rd and take the last one on april 12th an start my period on april 16th. If i delay starting the active pills until march 30th and take the last active one on april 19th, will that also delay my period? If so, if i have sex anything during that active pill cycle, will i begin to bleed?

Doctor