Delayed ejaculation and losing erection

Q: I'm 31 year old man in general i'm healthy man without any past medical record , I've been married since last 5 months and till now i sexual life is going good, but since last 1 week i'm having problem in handling my erection while doing sexual intercourse. Normally we have sex once or twice everyday and by each passing day I'm taking more time to get ejaculated and now i'm taking around 15-20 mins to get ejaculate and this week i faced 3-4 times that even after 20 mins i can't able to get ejaculated and lost my erection which give very bad feeling to me. Is this is the beginning of ED or it is just lack of sexual desire or something else.
In past I had physical relationship with my girl friends and i never faced such kind of embarrassing situation with them and was getting good erection and get timely ejaculation.
Please guide what should i do? Thanks in advance.