x
159 Physicians Online

Question:

Delayed periods, whitish discharge and back ache

Hi my period is 16 days late I have lower back pain occasional period pains and startying to get headaches. I have thick white discharge for the last 10 days also . I have taken 2 preggnancy tests and both have come up negative. Could I still b pregnant??

Answer:

A pregnancy test is usually fairy accurate in diagnosing pregnancy and a negative test 16 days post periods is indicative that you are not pregnant. A possible cause of your delayed periods, whitish discharge and back pain could be due to vaginal candidiasis. I would recommend that you see your OBGYN for examination and anti-fungal treatment like Canesten.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Patrick Golden M.D.

• Board Certified Cardiologist
  • Founder AskTheDoctor.com
  • Practices in Fresno, CA