Delayed second period after unprotected intercourse.

Patient : Hello Doc! Me and my bf had unprotected intercourse last month. After few days, I had my normal periods. However, the second period has been delayed. It has delayed over 10 days. Kindly suggest if it could be pregnancy.
Doctor :   Hello, If you had menses last month after the intercourse , then there are no chances of pregnancy due to that interco urse for sure. If you have missed your periods now and its over 10 days now, it is advised that you may undertake a urine pregnancy test ti confirm or rule out pregnancy. If itis negative then you may opt to wait for another week to allow your menses to resume as the delay may be because of various stress induced hormonal imbalances during this cycle. However even if after a week the menses are not resumed then you may opt for a withdrawal bleed with progestins to resume your menses. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards