Demographism Dermatologist

Patient

Q: I have demographism and am suffering from 2+ years now, I had consulted a couple of doctors, some would say that I had scabies & I was taking kind of too much of medicines until I realized that I was suffering demographism from a dermatologist experienced doctor, I tried using the medicines as prescribed, but I did suffered from piles a few years ago, so too much of intaking of tablets or capsules was heating up for my body, well, my question is, that I had got a tattoo before a couple of years & now that I am suffering from demographism, I would wanna know whether I can get tattooed, if so what are the precautions need to be taken by me? Thanks

Symptoms:  Itching, rashes, sensitivity skin turns red with lumps even if skin is under pressure
Doctor