Dent in bicep

Q: I have had a dent in my bicep for a couple of months now (I'm not sure precisely when it appeard) I have still been working out but i think I have had a loss of strength. but I have been doing some research and I think it could be a bicep tear. I didn't realy think much about it until I looked it up and it says surgery is needed ect so I just wanted to know if what I have Is definetly a bicep tear and what should I do to treat it? Thanks btw I want upload photo but I won't let me

Symptoms:  Medium sized dent on inside of left bicep near shoulder, smaller dent on right bicep at same place