Depo injection

Patient: I went on the depo imjection on the 2nd of feb and now me and my boyfriend have decided we want a baby so i have now decided not to go for my second injections how long is the process of me being able to get pregnant and is there anything i can do and my boyfriend to get pregnant

Doctor: I understand your worry about pregnancy while using Depo Provera. Women who want to become pregnant may stop using Depo Provera at any time. For some women, fertility returns immediately. Sometimes especially when Depo Provera has been used for very long periods of time, it may take 6-18 months or longer for the bodys hormone cycle to go back to normal.I would suggest you not to take the next injection and wait until your next period before trying to conceive. I wish you a successful pregnancy.