Depo injection exceeded storage temperature

Q: Hi,

I've been on depo for over a year and have recently gone travelling long term in south east Asia. I managed to bring depo vials with me from my gp as I had read on travel forums that it is possible to do this and either take it to be injected in a hospital or pharmacy. However, I did not think about the storage temperature - throughout my travels the depo May have been stored between 25 and 30 degrees at time. The label says not to store above 25 degrees. Looking at the depo it also looks slightly different - it has changed from a denser white layer below a clear liquid to a fully mixed milky white liquid. Could this be due to shaking or the heat? Would this temperature increase really inactivate the hormones?

I'm due to have it injected next month and want to be sure it will still be effective! If not please could you advise where in South East Asia may depo injections be available?

Thanks in advance!