Depo-shot: Second Injection question

Patient : Hello, My name is Tosj and I am 17. I have a question about the deposhot. I had already gotten my first injection and got my second one 2 days ago. I was wondering if I have to wait another 7 days since I did not have my period. Basically what I'm asking is if I have to use the same procedure I did when I had my first injection?
Symptoms:  No symtoms
Doctor :   Depo shots are hormonal injections and may cause delayed periods. Pregnancy may also cause one to miss her periods. Gett ing a home pregnancy test is a good idea to alleviate concerns on pregnancy. Please consult your healthcare provider for recommendations based on your specific circumstances.