Depo vera

Patient : I had my baby on april 27 ,on the 28th i got the depovera shot when am i do for the next one
Doctor :   Depot Medroxyprogesterone Acetate is a hormone injection that lasts for 3 months to prevent pregnancy. It contains synth etic progesterone and no estrogen. It is usually given in the arm, hip, upper thigh, or abdomen, delivering a high level of progesterone into the body. After 24 hours, the shot is effective birth control for the next 13 weeks; however I would suggest you to schedule your next appointment exactly 12 weeks after your injection date. I wish you the best.