Depressed

Patient : I am constantly bloated. I wake up bloated before eating. I don't eat after 8 pm I have a balanced diet and exercise. I have very little fat everywhere else on my body I have lost weight but stomach still swollen and have tried everything to get rid of it. I always used to bloat after eating but it would normally settle slightly but recently it's a constant bloat that's lasted the past 4 weeks. I am not constipated or anything should I be worried
Symptoms:  Feeling full all the time. Stomach swollen sometimes painful at night when it swells the most. Headache bad breathe