Depressed mother hallucinating and getting confused

Q: Hi I am worried about my mother, she suffers from depression and hasn't left the house for 8 months. 3 months ago she fell down the stairs and knocked her head, I phoned my local doctor that night but they said there was nothing they could do for her. But after she had that fall she has started hallucinating, seeing objects and people around the house. When I'm at university she thinks I'm there with her all the time in the house when I'm not, she's getting worse. I phoned a call out doctor the other night to come and see her because she will not leave the house at all, they found out she had a water infection, and gave her antibiotics. I was hoping that would take away the confusion and hallucinations, but it has not.

I would really appreciate the help, thank you, Shanie Wilson.

Symptoms:  Confusion, halusinations