Depression?

Patient : Im 16 years old and i have been feeling very depressed. It's been going on for a while now, i cant go to a doctor because i dont have health insurance. I have not actually been diagnosed with depression but i think i have severe depression. I have trouble motivating myself to get anything done, i sleep a lot, i haven't been eating very much and even though I've been sleeping so much, i still feel exhausted. I have been having suicidal thoughts, but i haven't acted on them. I also have been self harming and i tried to stop but it feels like its the only thing that makes me feel better. I cut myself almost every other day, and when i do it makes me feel better but afterward i feel bad again. I've been really down lately and my mother and i talked about it but she hasn't done anything. She doesn't know i am self harming or how bad it really is, but she acts like i just want attention. I really need help, i dont know what to do. I need it to stop.
Symptoms:  Over sleeping, loss of motivation, suicidal thoughts, self harm, not eating as much, feeling very down.