Q: I'm always annoyed and angry all the time. I also get headaches alot. I wake up and I immediately feel easily annoyed by anything. I've felt like this for a couple of years now. I've tried saint johns wort to try to help my mood. It seemed to work but now am back to my miserable self. It's beginning to hurt and damage my marriage. I love my wife and I don't know why I feel like this. I should be the happiest man. My wife gave me a better life and I shouldn't treat her like I do. We got a baby on the way and bought a beautiful home recently. What should I do about this?

Symptoms:  Angry moody and easily annoyed. Headaches and tired.