Q: Hello, i'm a 14 year old girl and i think im suffering with depression/bipolar.

my mood swings are incredible, i can be really excited, then the next moment i could easily jump in front of a car. i've been very down more often than usual these last few months.
I dont feel as if i can talk to my parents about it, i not to talk about it with friends because im afraid their opinion will change.

Ive had depression in the past, when my mother was an alcoholic but that's all fine now and i though depression would leave me alone, but these last few months i've realized its always been there, following me..waiting for me to break.

do you have any suggestions/diagnosis on what i'm going though and/or ways to help?