Depression?

Patient: Hi, My name is Rachel and I am 12. I have a lot of problems in my life, family, education, even friends. I always seem to find myself running out the door for fresh air and to be alone. Sometimes, when things are really bad, I lock my self in my room and cry. A lot. I don’t like to leave bed, because all my worries seem to pin me in place. I can never relax, I am always worrying or in a rush. I can’t even remember the last time I was actually happy. Am I suffering from depression? Please help.-Depressed

Symptoms: headaches, depressed, worried

Doctor: Yes dear, the symptom reported by you indicates depression. You are early for it. But it only says that you are in dis tress. You need professional help and that you need to consult the doctor – preferably Psychiatrist.