Depression

Patient

Q: Depression is in my family; and I have inherited it. In 1983, I had some problem of irregular heart beat and along with other medicines, included Fludec. Fludec continued in my life upto 2007 when the Psychiatric introduced Topdep-S. The serving dispensary of the Govt. which did not stock Topdep introduced me to Nixito 10 being an equivalent.. This has gone on since 2008. I have been OK all this time with these drugs.
For a month or so I was advised to stop this.
I have now started having the same over anxiety, irritability and short temper. I am 70 yrs old with CAD.
What do I start with???
What is your advise.

Doctor