Depression after breaking up with girlfriend

Patient

Q: For the past week I haven't been able to eat, sleep, feel happy, and I have had thoughts of suicide. I had an attack of some sort also. I couldn't breath, my chest was tight, and I was having hot flashes. It believe it is due to a recent serious break up. Should I see my doctor about depression or wait it out?

Doctor

A:   Thanks for consulting us. You are in episode of Acute Depression. What ever happened in past, for get about it and concentrate on your future. It's all in YOUR hands what to do next. Come out of your thought and be occupied at your work. When your are right, hold on and be brave; if you did wrong, don't hesitate to say sorry. If you still feel depressed, meet Psychiatrist for councelling and further treatment.

Guest: I feel fake and I just cant xplain it