Depression and dull mood with regular Nausea since 2 years

Patient : My brother is a sort of depressed. He has gone so dull since 2 years, he wakes up very late in the morning, doesn't talk much about anything with his wife and all. Since 2 years he is having a problem of vomiting. His vomiting is very frequent, about twice a day. Sometimes he feels OK also for about 15 days but the problem again arises without any specific reason. He feels pain in the center part just below chest regularly. Also if he is not having that stomach pain, some other pains like tooth-ache, head-ache, ache in legs, weakness etc is always there with him. He feels not at all interested in any kind of activities, sports, games or any good stuff. Sometimes it happens that he not at all baths for 10 continuous days. He keeps on resting the whole days, don't go for work for weeks and weeks. It feels like he doesn't care about any other person feelings not even his wife/parents. Usually he not at all responds to anyone's query/talk. Please suggest what to do, I will be very grateful to you.
Symptoms:  Nausea, depression, dull mood always, weakness, pain at center just below chesh
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. It seems that he is suffering from anxiety. However to state tha t we should first of all rule out the following: 1. Anemia 2. Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency. 3. Depression 4. Fibromyalgia. I would advise you to get following tests done: 1. Fasting Blood Sugar 2. Thyroid Profile 3. Hemogram 4. Serum Calcium and Vitamin D levels. If any issues are found in his reports he will be treated accordingly. Otherwise, you should seek a Psychiatrist consultation, he will evaluate and will treat him with SSRI's like Fluoxetine, Escitalopram. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.