Depression, Anxiety, Stomach issues

Q: I have many problems. The most troublesome problem is anxiety. I get very irritable all the time, I constantly worry about things and often to a point i get bad abdominal or stomach pains. I have a low self esteem. I have a feeling of worthlessness. I love music and i often try to write music, but I can not stay focused long enough to do and i pretty much lost all interest in it. At work I am constantly jumping from task to task hardly finishing tasks ever and always worrying about possible things in the future. I also have bad stomach issues. When I wake up in the morning I have a feeling of nausea with pain in my stomach. If I drink something with sugar like a coca-cola it helps a little. Sometimes when I am really worried about something I get stomach pains so bad i just stay in bed and call in sick to work. It's happened 2 times in the last 2-3 months. I also get mild chronic pain all over, but primarily in my knees and legs. I have tried almost every anti-depresent (zoloft, cymbalta, wellbutrin, lexapro, celexa and many others) as well as a mood stabilizer (Lamictal) and nothing works. I tried St. Johns Wort, 5-HTP and a few others, but not even one remotely works.

I have found only 1 medicine that completely removes my anxiety, i am happy and even confident, i find interest in my music, i find interest in my girlfriend, i can concentrate and focus at work and get tons of work done and my stomach pains go immediately away. Unfortunately, it is a highly addictive drug called Oxycodone. I know people say it's just because it gets you high, but I also tried Buprenorphine (suboxone) which has hardly any opiates and it too has a close result. THere has to be an explanation as to why the only drug to ever relieve all of my symptoms is an opiate. I do not self medicate even though it helps me. I know how terrible the addiction for it is as I have friends who are addicted and friends who died from them. So, do not worry I am not addicted and do not take it. It was only on a few occasions I was given it.

I read up on this and found out about something called Endorphine Deficiency Syndrome. It's where people have a naturally low production of endorphins, which can cause pretty much every symptom i mentioned. Do you think it's a possibility? Or do you not believe in EDS and think it's false? One of the few treatments for EDS was DL-Phenylalanine or DLPA. Do you think this is a good idea?