Depression in later stage in pregnancy

Patient

Q: Hello! i am 8 month pregnant. i am really depressed by some activities of my husband. he is very loving and caring husband and i also love him a lot. from last 1 month we are into some argument about his x girl friend. i found that they are in touch with each other, which made me crazy. he is of the opinion that they are just friends now. and he also promised me that he will never contact her again and i found that yes they are nt chating nw. bt dont know they i am nt convinced and i use to cry almost everyday thinking that stupid thinks. but he use to take car of me like anything. may be i am over reacting but how can i get rid of this pain that my husband is seeing other girl, how???
doctor.. plz help me coz i want to be happy for me... for my baby... i want to laugh.

Doctor