Depression or Homesick?

Q: I am a 20 years old girl who studies overseas. I am having a depression and if I'm not mistaken it started on May this year. I don't feel any motivation to go to class or socialize. I only want to be at home and do nothing. But when my family come to visit, I want to go out. I even planned a whole day trip with them. I also went to class. But as soon as they went back to home town, I feel down. Sometimes I also have sudden mood swings. Am I having a bipolar symptoms? Because if it's homesick, I'm sure it won't last this long.

Symptoms:  Lack of motivation, feeling unwell, feeling caught up in a master plan of someone,