Depression/Stress/Floaters of eyes

Q: Hii.. sir,myself Nitish.. I am 21 years old sir I am facing stress,Dipression Problems..I have stopped drinking and smoking even from last year..Sir actually from school days that mean last 5 years,I was feeling irritating most of times,lazy,in emotional stress..and now this strees and depreesion affecting my brain and my life.. I have noticed this.. I am also doing exercises and gym every morning.but every time I notice that I am thinking. When I listen sad songs even when I play guitar I notice that my veins in top middle part of brain are moving,I think is it due to high emotional stress?.. and now i am also facing problem of floaters in eyes..Sir,Please suggest me what to can I kill these problems.

Symptoms:  Snoring,lazy,nerves on top middle under of head in brain sometime feel movement I think hypertension