Dermatologist, for the nether regions.

Patient

Q: This is kind of awkward to walk into a physician to ask about, so I 'd try my luck with having the issue identified online. The area near my anus leading up to my scrotum has a small thin vein that irritably itchy around night time, while i'm laying in bed. I haven't had sexual intercourse with anybody for over a year now, so I don't believe it's an STD.

I've tried keeping the area clean in hygiene.
I've bought medicated foot powder to absorb moisture (gets kinda tingly around the jock region)
I've tried CANESTEN Antifungal Cream for a week, it kinda alleviates the itch but doesn't seem to get rid of it.

Could you potentially help me identify what the problem is, and perhaps some treatment steps I can take before consulting a dermatologist / physician?

Symptoms:  This is kind of awkward to walk into a physician to ask about, so I 'd try my luck with having the issue identified online. The area near my anus leading up to my scrotum has a small thin vein that irritably itchy around night time, while i'm laying in bed. I haven't had sexual intercourse with anybody for over a year now, so I don't believe it's an STD.

Dermatologist, for the neth...-1 Dermatologist, for the neth...-2
Doctor